Services For Small Business
What is Video Marketing?
Why Should My Business Invest In Video?
In addition to being the overwhelmingly preferred form of online content by the majority of the population, video has multiple benefits when incorporated into a well rounded digital marketing strategy.
Every video posted online is another piece of “online real estate” and your videos can potentially rank in Google’s search results. hint* (Google owns YouTube). Posted videos can include a backlink to your website which will help with SEO. Right now, video ads currently have the lowest cost per click of any form of ad media.
2020 Video Marketing Statistics
- The average visitor spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- By 2022 82% of all website traffic will come from video streaming and downloads
- 54% of consumers want to see more video from brands and businesses they support
- 85% of internet users in the U.S. watch online video content monthly
Engage, Entertain, Educate
How We Can Help You
We produce high-quality video content including review, spokesperson, interview, explainer, slide show, live-action, case study, product demo, and video ads.
Your company’s videos are optimized with keyword rich file names, titles, descriptions, and tags. Links to your website are added whenever possible.
Your video content is then syndicated to your website, multiple video sharing sites, social media platforms, blogs, web 2.0 sites, and more.
Benefits Of Video Marketing
The trend toward video is undeniable. Here are a few more incredible statistics.
- YouTube has surpassed one billion users
- Over 50% of people watch online videos every day
- More than 80% of all consumer traffic online will be driven by video within 2 years
- People retain video content 95% versus 10% for text content
- Consumers prefer to watch a video about a product or service versus reading about it 4 to 1